First log in to the Wirecard web console
- Go to the“Products” tab and click “Payment Gateway”.
- In the left hand column click “Credit Card Reporting”.
Credit Card Reporting / Transaction Report
In this section you will be able to view a transaction report showing you all the transactions that occurred within a date period specified.
How to Use the Transaction Report
- Choose your date selection
- Refine your search (optional)
- Application - This is the URL or website that you want to run your search on.
- Transaction Status - This is the current status that the transaction is in.
- Card Type – This can be MasterCard , VISA, American Express or Diners
- Transaction Mode – This is test mode (test transactions) or live mode (live transactions)
- Advanced Search - This can be used if you want to search by transaction reference, merchant reference, and rand amount or card holder name.
- Once you refined your search click the “Search Button”.
- Click the green arrow on the top right to download a transaction report.