How do we change our banking details?

Depending on which banking details:

The account that the MyGate invoice debited from:

  • We require either a signed letter from the bank.
  • A cancelled cheque or a balance statement.
  • This needs to be sent to along with the old account details and we will change the stored information.

The business banking account that the bank deposits funds into:

  • You would be required to contact your merchant bank and have them change the banking details.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.