The Referral URL is the URL that your application is posting from. This is the last URL on a website before the client is redirected to MyGate. We validate this to keep our merchants secure by checking where a transaction request is generated from. The URL must be added in order for your form post to be accepted by MyGate.
How to Add Referral URL
- Log into the MyGate web console.
- Go to the “Products” tab and click “Payment Gateway”.
- In the left hand column click “Settings”.
- In the left hand column click “Gateway”.
- Click the “Configure settings” icon on the application that you want to configure.
- Enter the URL in the text box next to the Add New Referral URL label.
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.