How to Change a Password
- Log into the MyGate Web Console.
- On the Home Page under Account Profile click “Change Password”.
In the event that you have lost or forgotten your password you can request that the password be emailed to you.
- Go to MyGate Web Console
- Click on “Can’t Login”.
- Tick on “I forgot my password”.
- Click on Go to Lost Password Page
- Enter your email address and click the “send” button.
- Your password will be emailed to you.
Locked Out Users
If a user logins in 3 times in a row with the incorrect email address or password, the user will be locked out of the MyGate Web Console for 30 minutes.
Session Time Out
If a user is not active in the web console for 15 minutes, the session will time out. The user will be required to login again.
Please view attached GIF.