When the account is blocked it could be due to one of two reasons:
- The account holder went into the bank and put a 'No authority' to debit on the account.
- The debit failed on two consecutive occasions.
You can unblock accounts, however there is a nominal charge per account that is unblocked.
For a list of current Debit Order pricing please see here.
To unblock account numbers do the following:
- Log into your Wirecard Web Console.
- Click on Products.
- Select Debit Orders
- Click on Reports.
- Click on Blocked Account Numbers.
- Under Application select your Debit Order Application.
- Under Search Type, enter the Account Number and then click Search.
- Tick the Delete Box next to the Account Number that you want to delete and then click on Proceed.