If you activate email payment receipt, the purchaser will receive a confirmation of payment by email.
If you are using My Virtual you can configure to display email address on the Virtual Payment page. For merchants using MyGate’s Enterprise solution, you can pass through the email address in the API which we will then automatically send out the email payment receipt.
- Login to the MyGate Web Console
- Go to “Products” tab and click “Payment Gateway”.
- In the left hand column click “Settings”.
- In the left hand column click “gateway”.
- Click the “configure settings” icon on the application that you want to configure.
- Tick the box next to the Email Confirmation to User
- Click on the ‘configure’ icon next to the text box.
- Enter the details you want displayed.
- Click on the “update” button at the bottom of the screen.