In the event that a card expires in the month after the transaction was processed, you will not be able to refund this transaction through the Adumo Online payment gateway as the card expiry date is no longer valid. You will need to refund the transaction through an alternative payment method such as EFT.
Articles in this section
- How do I change banking details for Debit Orders?
- Changing the Email Address for confirmation emails sent to customers
- What are BIN (Bank Identification Number) codes?
- 5002 - Prior authentication required
- Waiting for Bank Response
- PASA Certification
- Company Name Change Request
- What is a Adumo Online web console administrator
- Can a refund be processed against an expired card?
- What is the ABSA Mark Off File?