In the event that a card expires in the month after the transaction was processed, you will not be able to refund this transaction through the Wirecard payment gateway as the card expiry date is no longer valid. You will need to refund the transaction through an alternative payment method such as EFT.
Articles in this section
- FAQ 11: Why is adding a mobile number for my customers so important?
- FAQ 10: How to change your company bank details
- FAQ 9: How to increase your monthly limits
- FAQ 8: How to change the banking details you debit
- FAQ 7: How to pay a supplier from your account balance
- FAQ 6: How to view a financial recon
- FAQ 5: How to make a withdrawal from your balance to your bank account
- FAQ 4: How to setup a debit order for a customer
- FAQ 3: How to bulk upload customers
- FAQ 2 : How to upload individual customers