To control, verify and keep track of mandates requested as proof of consent to Debit by the Users Clients. This is to make sure that all mandates are legitimate.
Should below requirements not be met, penalties may incur.
Mandates accepted by PASA (Payments Association of South Africa)
- Pasa has outlined specific information to be included as part of the written mandate, see attached written mandate template.
- This would need to be on a company letterhead
- This would need to be approved by FNB before facility is granted
- Include the FNB approved abbreviated name.
- Please refer to Requirements for a voice recorded mandate
- The requirements for e-mandates would be the same as written mandates,see attached written mandate template, with the inclusion of an
- e-signature, and
- Clients IP address (PC used to perform instruction)