- Customer Groups:
If you have different customer groups and you would like to be able to sort them this way then you will need to create your customer groups before creating a new customer. NOTE: If you make use of customer groups, you will have to use groups throughout. If a customer should not belong to a group, then you can create a group called “No Group”.
E.g. without Customer Groups:
E.g. with Customer Groups
- New Customer:
There are two ways of uploading your customers
a) One by one, making use of the Add new customer button
b) Bulk Customer Upload
Neither of the options above creates a client with the mandate parameters. The upload of the mandate happens at a later stage.
a) Bulk Customer Upload
Select the Bulk Customer Upload button. You will see the below screen:
- Download the template and populate the excel spreadsheet with your customer information.
- Click on the blue wording which will give you a popup with more information.
- Remember to save the file as a Tab Delimited file and then upload the file.
- This will create your customers in bulk, however, they will default to Payment Type “EFT”.
- Please remember to change the payment type to “Debit Order” when loading the mandate paramete
If you created a customer by accident or duplicated a customer, you can delete that customer by selecting the little bin icon next to their name. You can only delete a customer if there is no history linked to that customer i.e. no mandate has been loaded and no debit order has been submitted to their bank account.